What’s it all about? Business Networking at the BDA
The Lytham St Annes BDA (Business Development Association) was set up to help its members businesses grow by bringing together a number of local companies for breakfast all of which are committed to referring business to each other. All the members of the BDA networking group are selected to ensure there is no competition between them so the focus remains co-operative and collaborative. Because of this we accept only one person from each trade or profession within the group. Check the members’ list and see which positions are open.
The BDA is a members club and is run by members for the benefit of the members.
As you may or may not know business networking is by far the most cost effective method of gaining new customers/clients through both word of mouth recommendations and high quality referrals.
The main aim and focus of the BDA is for members to get to know each other and to form trusting business relationships, so they are better prepared to give referrals and recommendations when the opportunity arises.
Each member of the BDA is committed to helping other members find new customers/clients through word of mouth recommendations.
“For me this group has been invaluable. Not just because of the business generated but the wealth of experience within the group has proven to be an amazing resource for a young business like mine.”
Stephen Daniels, We are Northwest
WHY JOIN THE BDA?
- Grow your business with warm sales leads that have been personally recommended by other members
- Increase exposure of your business or your brand
- Develop a trusted network of contacts to add value to your current client base
- Easy access to other members’ products and services
- The small outlay of becoming a member is more than offset by referrals gained
- Gain the benefit of other members acting as your free sales force
- Benefit from your listing on our website
- Make business fun!